Blues the Butterfly
Fly high, little butterfly! Blues the Butterfly is a mini teether for babies with an ergonomic design. Its raised spots and detailed textures make it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go! Take your chewy-to-go high & low!
Did you know that butterflies contribute to pollination by transporting pollen from flowers to different plants? They are essential to our environment because they are indicators of the healthiness of the ecosystems they inhabit!
By choosing this natural toy for babies, you are collaborating with the Butterfly Conservation organisation that fights for the preservation of butterflies. Did you know they help our planet with pollination & the flourishing of more flowers?
This baby mini-teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.
Precioso, mi peque lo disfruta mucho y la textura que tiene es fabulosa para aliviar las encias