DIY Cathy the Carrot & DIY Arnold the Avocado Gift Pack
Looking for the perfect gift for Christmas time? With this gift pack, kids can hand craft their own DIY Cathy the Carrot and DIY Arnold the Avocado.
The Do It Yourself educational toys develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children aged 6+. Each DIY textile toy is perfect as a gift for children aged 6 to 12! Discover the whole Do it Yourself family.
- Say yes to more family quality time
- Say yes to textile, natural and plastic-free toys
- Say yes to educational toys and reducing kids exposure to screens
- Say yes to creating your own & unique DIY textile toys
- Say yes to activities to encourage children's creativity
Oli&Carol's DIY sewing kit is a manual activity with which children can make their own textile toy in the shape of a fruit or vegetable.
- Estimated elaboration time: 1 hour.
- More than a packaging: Children can customize each box by sewing the name of each design and reusing the box to store treasures.
- Safe toy: Follow all the quality and safety guidelines for children over 6 years old.
- Activity to promote children's creativity: DIY textile toys from the Do It Yourself collection will develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children from 6 years old.
- Handmade: Each DIY kit is handmade, one by one, by women artisans from northern India.
- Natural cotton: We always choose natural. Each DIY sewing kit is designed to make a textile toy out of natural cotton and materials that are totally respectful of the environment.
- Circular Economy: We want to give something back to our planet by choosing 100% natural materials, fair trade practices and promoting these messages with our community.