H2Origami Turtle is a natural rubber chewable toy for meant for teething, bath time and sensory play. This babies and kids’ toy inspired by one of the largest animals of the deep blue ocean, is designed to soothe babies’ gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. This origami whale stimulates their imagination while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Every purchase of an H2Origami character donates benefits to Oceana Organization, who cleans our oceans and biodiversity around the world.
This product collaborates with:
Our H2Origamis are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created!
Meet the entire H2Origami family!
Size 10 x 10,5cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.