Keiko the Edamame
New Fruits & Veggies
Ni hao Keiko! Keiko the Edamame is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Its realistic textures help stimulate babies’ senses and relieve teething gums. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle with this veggie teether!
This teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go!
Healthy tip: Did you know edamames are a complete protein source on par with meat or eggs? Ideal to complement kid’s diets!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
10,6 x 6,6 x 2,8 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.