Knitted cushion Ramona the Radish
Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals
Soft and natural Ramona the Radish cotton-cushion is in town to introduce kids into loving veggoes from a young age! Let little ones nibble on their radishes while being in a garden-themed room filled with textile veggies, such as this soft, veggie-shaped cushion.
Knitted in pink and ivory shades of cotton, creates a subtle ombré effect that will add the perfect finish to your home decor! Also, the knitted green leaves on top feature a handle that allows for it to be hung or be taken everywhere you go! At the bottom, a little handmade braid imitates the root of the vegetable. The filling is composed of recycled polystyrene pearls, completly safe for kids! Perfect for gifting little ones!
Would you like to know more about Lorena Canals products? Discover them here!
Size: 30x30 cm
Material: 100% cotton
Filling: 100% polyester
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.