Blues the Butterfly Mini Baby Teether
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
Handcrafted one by one & hand painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Easy to hang & take on-the-go! Say no to loosing your toys
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Fly high, little butterfly! Blues the Butterfly is a mini teether for babies with an ergonomic design. Its raised spots and detailed textures make it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
Did you know that butterflies contribute to pollination by transporting pollen from flowers to different plants? They are essential to our environment because they are indicators of the healthiness of the ecosystems they inhabit!
- Mini teethers with ergonomic design for smaller hands & wide textures made for newborns.
- Natural teethers-to-go inspired in nature made from pure rubber from trees.
- All handcrafted taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Used as teethers, bath toys and sensory play toys.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 6,6 x 5,5 x 3,1 cm