NO BUSINESS IS 100% SUSTAINABLE. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING

Since day 1 our mission is to create products with low environmental impact and raise awareness within our community of the importance of conscious products. Discover our efforts, challenges and journey towards a more sustainable future.

LEARN HOW WE BECOME GREENER EVERY DAY

NATURAL & SAFE MATERIALS

We always choose 100% natural and safe materials for babies. Being this our key objective, from the beginning we have avoided other artificial, not-so-safe materials such as silicone that contains synthetic plastic polymers.

All our teethers and bath toys are made from natural rubber extracted from Hevea trees in Malaysia through a completely natural and non-aggressive process. The colors we use in our products are all natural-based and toxic-free for kids.

90% of toys sold in today's market are made from plastic. Be part of the other 10%. 

HANDCRAFTED

Our teethers & bath toys are NOT HANDMADE, they are HANDCRAFTED one by one with no machines involved! This means that during the artisanal production process of every piece, there’s always human hands involved. This makes each design an extremely special & unique piece of art!

100% of our toys are biodegradable. Natural rubber does not cause deterioration in our environment, nor do they alternate none of our ecosystems. In addition, the pigments used are non-toxic, so when they degrade they are not toxic. Our mission is to reduce our carbon footprint to the lowest possible level.

Our toys are biodegradable & have the lowest carbon footprint possible

PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING

Our packaging is also the greenest possible. The cardboard we use is FSC approved, meaning the raw material comes from certified forests. Today 99% of our packaging is completely plastic-free. 

Plus! We encourage families to give a second life to our packaging. Children can turn them into a creative activity by coloring them or making a fun structure!

NON-MASSIVE PRODUCTION

In our mission towards becoming every day greener, since 2020 we started producing new collections on-demand. Working with pre-orders with our worldwide team helps us on our mission to reduce emissions & generate zero waste!

Shop consciously, let’s stop over-consumption!

LOW-IMPACT TRANSPORT

All our products travel by boat. Compared to land-based transport, the maritime option is the least polluting. It’s expected to be even more sustainable by including clean fuels or greener solutions from renewable sources. 

We also optimize our transport time. We ship our products directly from our factory so we can reduce our footprint. 

Our transport is plastic-free! In 2018, we substituted plastic seal by carton seal, plastic inner bags by carton master cartons & carton boxes.

RAISING AWARENESS

All our products travel by boat. Compared to land-based transport, the maritime option is the least polluting. It’s expected to be even more sustainable by including clean fuels or greener solutions from renewable sources. 

We also optimize our transport time. We ship our products directly from our factory so we can reduce our footprint. 

Our transport is plastic-free! In 2018, we substituted plastic seal by carton seal, plastic inner bags by carton master cartons & carton boxes.

HEADING TOWARDS A GREENER FUTURE

In our journey of being every day more earth-conscious, we are working on the traceability of our products and to reduce our carbon footprint. 

By 2024, 80% of our products will be traced, so we can analyze the impact they have and establish new and more sustainable ways of working. 

“Our goal is not only to reduce the emissions we generate but to work on different ways to compensate the planet.”

Cart

No more products available for purchase

Your Cart is Empty