SHIPMENT & RETURNS
We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Our warehouse will be closed from August 4th until August 20th due to our summer vacations, please take into consideration deliveries will not be processed during this period.
When placing an order that includes a pre-order or early purchase product, please be aware that the entire order, including in-stock items in our warehouse, will be prepared and shipped starting from the specified delivery date indicated on the pre-order product. Under no circumstances will we split orders into multiple shipments. This decision is designed to simplify our shipping process and provide you with a more convenient and efficient experience.
We want to clarify that this consolidation of orders will not impact the shipping fees we charge you, which will remain the same as usual. We will apply the standard fee based on the shipping method you choose, and you can review these fees during the checkout process.
We understand that awaiting a pre-order product can be both exciting and challenging. We appreciate your patience and ongoing support as we work diligently to fulfill your order and deliver it to you in a timely manner.
To make your shopping experience as worry-free as possible, we would like to share some updates with you: We are following the recommendations of local authorities to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. If you have any questions or need further information regarding our shipping policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
- Oli&Carol will only refund the faulty products (broken products or products with hole) which were broken before using them. You must apply the return within the following 10 days from the purchase date. All of the return costs will run in charge of Oli&Carol and, in case the customers do this by its own ways, he won’t be able to reclaim the return import.
- Contact with our customer service department and they will be in charge of picking the product in the indicated address. The customer service hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The product must be returned in the same conditions and packaging in which it was received in. In the case that you don’t have the original packaging, you should find one with the same dimensions.
- Oli&Carol will not refund the amount of used products.
- Once received the product by the client, Oli&Carol will not refund the amount of the items that the client doesn't like anymore.
- The products already used and the ones which didn’t follow the ”Washing and Care Instructions” will not be refunded. Washing and Care instructions:
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Afetr each use, please make sure the toy is dry and it is placed in a dry place
- If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural/organic products). Air drying between use, is recommended
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal
- Do not sterilize.
- When the returned product is received in our warehouse, we will verify that it is in correct conditions. Then, we will credit you the import payed for the product within 10 days.
To obtain more information or any clarification in relation to our return and exchanges policy, you can contact with our Custumer Support department.