DIY Mery The Cherry
Enjoy family time with the new Oli&Carol sewing kit for kids! The DIY Mery the Cherry kit allows them to handcraft their own & unique cherry-shaped DIY textile toy during a fun manual activity.
The Do It Yourself educational toys develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children aged 6+. Each DIY textile toy is perfect as a gift for children aged 6 to 12! Discover the whole Do it Yourself family.
- Say yes to more family quality time
- Say yes to textile, natural and plastic-free toys
- Say yes to educational toys and reducing kids exposure to screens
- Say yes to creating your own & unique DIY textile toys
- Say yes to activities to encourage children's creativity
Oli&Carol's DIY sewing kit is a manual activity with which children can make their own textile toy in the shape of a fruit or vegetable.
- Kit includes: canvas to cut out each element, threads, a natural recycled cotton bag and a needle to assemble your fruit and vegetables!
- Estimated elaboration time: 1 hour.
- More than a packaging: Children can customize each box by sewing the name of each design and reusing the box to store treasures.
- Safe toy: Follow all the quality and safety guidelines for children over 6 years old.
- Activity to promote children's creativity: DIY textile toys from the Do It Yourself collection will develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children from 6 years old.
- Handmade: Each DIY kit is handmade, one by one, by women artisans from northern India.
- Natural cotton: We always choose natural. Each DIY sewing kit is designed to make a textile toy out of natural cotton and materials that are totally respectful of the environment.
- Circular Economy: We want to give something back to our planet by choosing 100% natural materials, fair trade practices and promoting these messages with our community.