Pepita the Apple
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Pepita the Apple is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become babies and kids’ favorite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Size 2'2 x 13'5 x 6'9 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Je trouve ces jouets o top
Je trouve ces jouets o top. Ils sont faciles à manipuler pour les bébés, très facile à nettoyer et mon petit garçon de 7 mois les utilise depuis qu'il a 3 mois ça ne bouge pas.
Molt bona feina!!!
A la meva néta li han encantat, la mida i la textura són ideals. Feu molt bona feina!!!
Me encanta me llegaron ayer y la niña esta super contenta se vuelve loca nosotros repetiremos comprandolq mas en navidad y antea ojala hubiera conocido antws esta tienda
My kid loves this apple! It's thin enough to fit without him having to do too much effort and it's easy to rinse every time it lands on the floor!
my son loves your apple, he is still small but he already plays with it.
We love it!!