Katia the Butterfly
From a caterpillar to a butterfly! Katia the Butterfly is a baby teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Little gums will find different textures all around its wings which will help relieve teething paim. Make kids love living creatures that surround them with our Garden family!
This natural teether is easy-to-hang from a strap & take it everywhere you go!
Did you know that when a butterfly settles on us it represents luck and prosperity?
By choosing this natural toy for babies, you are collaborating with the Butterfly Conservation organisation that fights for the preservation of butterflies. Did you know they help our planet with pollination & the flourishing of more flowers?
This natural toy is perfect as a baby teether, safe bath toy, sensory play toy & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.