Hawaii the Flower Mini Baby Teether
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
Handcrafted one by one & hand painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Easy to hang & take on-the-go! Say no to loosing your toys
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Hawaii the Flower is the new mini teether chewing concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
Its design, inspired in an original Plumeria Obtusa Hawaiian flower, will make kids love nature that surrounds them.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Mini teethers with ergonomic design for smaller hands & wide textures made for newborns.
- Natural teethers-to-go inspired in nature made from pure rubber from trees.
- All handcrafted taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Used as teethers, bath toys and sensory play toys.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 6,5 x 6,5 x 3,7 cm