Pop the Poppy Mini Baby Teether
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
Handcrafted one by one & hand painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Easy to hang & take on-the-go! Say no to loosing your toys
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Pop the Poppy is a mini teether with ergonomic design for newborns. Its raised spots and detailed textures make it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
- Mini teethers with ergonomic design for smaller hands & wide textures made for newborns.
- Natural teethers-to-go inspired in nature made from pure rubber from trees.
- All handcrafted taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Used as teethers, bath toys and sensory play toys.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 6 x 6 x 3cm