Elvis the Duck Mint
Elvis the Duck
Elvis the Duck Mint is the classic natural rubber duck by Oli&Carol. Ready to waddle and splash during bath time fun with little ones. It will become babies and kids’ favorite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy. Made all in one piece without hole, preventing the creation of bacteria. 100% worry-free play!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Size 6 x 7'5 x 7'4 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
El tacto y apariencia son muy buenos.
I think my favorite aspect of this Duck is the fact that it comes in so many color options! I don’t love the traditional yellow duck look but still really wanted a rubber duck toy for bath time for my son so the mint colored duck was perfect! I also love that it’s sealed and can’t get moldy like so many other bath toys.
Colore molto bello e materiale stupendo! Il mio bimbo la adora. E io sono tranquilla perché è senza buco e di materiale naturale , quindi nessun rischio !
Baby loved Elvis
Definitely bought this toy for the aesthetic thinking it was going to be another product that I was obsessed with but my baby didn’t care for. But his first bath time with Elvis and he absolutely loved him. So nice to know he could nibble on his as much as he wanted without me worrying about the rubber or mold. Definitely will be buying more