Margarita the Daisy
Rise & shine! Sun the Sunflower is a baby teether, baby bath toy & sensory play toy for kids. Sun the Sunflower will delight and stimulate babies' senses due to its middle hole in the flower’s disk. They can interact with it during bath time and discover new textures with its fingers!
This baby teether is easy-to-hang from a strap & take it everywhere you go!
Did you know that in medieval times the Romans called the flower "solis oculus"? This refers to the way daisies close their petals at night and open them the next day, as we all do to welcome a new day.
By choosing this natural toy for babies, you are collaborating with the Butterfly Conservation organisation that fights for the preservation of butterflies. Did you know they help our planet with pollination & the flourishing of more flowers?
This natural toy is perfect as a baby teether, safe bath toy, sensory play toy & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Es una monada y a mi hija le encanta!
Me encanta este mordedor! Su tamaño es ideas para que mi hija lo coja con sus manitas y la textura de los pétalos le encanta. Lo he colgado en el carro del arito que tiene detrás para que no se caiga al suelo y se pierda. Además es tan bonito que me parece ideal! Lo recomiendo sin duda.