Rob the Fox Baby Teether
Teether & Bath Toy
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
No holes, no bacteria: The safest choice for your baby
Handcrafted one by one and painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Rob the Fox is an animal-shaped chewable bracelet perfect as a teether, bath toy and sensory play. It has traveled from the green forests to jump onto babies and kids’ wrists. Ready for kids to wear it all day long and take it to every adventure! Hand painted with natural pigments, 100% safe for kids!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.