Origami Boat Mint Bath Toy
Bath Toy & Teether
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
No holes, no bacteria: The safest choice for your baby
Handcrafted one by one and painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Origami Boat Mint is ready to set sail with little ones during bath time! Its design is inspired in the origami essence, making it perfect as a teether, bath toy, sensory play toy and also as a decorative object. It is made all in one piece with no hole making it 100% bacteria-free. The Origami Boat will help little ones to soothe teething gums while splashing in the bath.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Full of textures for sensory play and squishy to soothe teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments taking care of every detail. Each piece is uniquely handmade, slight variations in color and shape are normal.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies for teething and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Designed to be easy to grasp, soft & flexible for kids.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, sensory toys and decorative objects.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 10,6 x 7 x 6,1 cm