Iris the Hibiscus Baby Teether
Baby Teether & Bath Toy
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
No holes, no bacteria: The safest choice for your baby
Handcrafted one by one and painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Iris the Hibiscus is a teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its realistic design and bright colors will stimulate babies’ senses while chewing on a safe natural teether. Detailed textures will make kids discover the world that surrounds while teething and bath time.
Did you know that some Hibiscus species are edible and have medicinal properties that can improve our health? The leaves & flowers are rich in vitamin B1 and A and can reduce hypertension and improve blood circulation!
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Full of textures for sensory play and squishy to soothe teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments taking care of every detail. Each piece is uniquely handmade, slight variations in color and shape are normal.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies for teething and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Designed to be easy to grasp, soft & flexible for kids.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, sensory toys and decorative objects.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 9,6 x 9,6 x 4,9 cm