Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals
Meet the natural cotton and interactive Tic-Tac-Toe Pouf! Inspired in our Fruits&Veggies textile Tic-Tac-Toe, this Pouf is much more than a decoration object, it can be used as a board game for both kids and grown-ups to share some fun using a set of stuffed fabric mini-veggies as counters.
This round pouf is handmade in natural-colored cotton canvas with some tufted fringes atop that draw the lines of the board game. The pouf conceals a small pocket at each side where the mini-veggie counters can be put away, including 4 little textile Cathy the Carrots and 4 Ramona the Radishes.
A zipper at the base of the pouf allows for the cover to be removed & machine-wash it at home!
Would you like to know more about Lorena Canals products? Discover them here!
Size: 50x50x20 cm
- Cover + details: 97 % cotton 3 % other fibres
- Filling: 100% recycled polystyrene beads
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.