Theo the Tulip Baby Teether
Baby Teether & Bath Toy
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
No holes, no bacteria: the safest choice for your baby
Handcrafted one by one & hand painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Easy to hang & take on-the-go! Say no to loosing your toys
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
A bouquet for your loved ones! Theo the Tulip is a teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its ring makes it easy for babies' little hands to hold while chewing on a safe natural teether. A wide variety of texture will also stimulate babies’ senses and soothe teething gums. Make kids love the environment that surround them with our Garden family!
Did you know that tulip flowers are actually edible? They can be used to replace onions in many recipes!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.