Spotty the Mushroom Mini Baby Teether
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
Handcrafted one by one & hand painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Easy to hang & take on-the-go! Say no to loosing your toys
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Spotty the Mushroom is the new mini teether chewing concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Mini teethers with ergonomic design for smaller hands & wide textures made for newborns.
- Natural teethers-to-go inspired in nature made from pure rubber from trees.
- All handcrafted taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Used as teethers, bath toys and sensory play toys.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 5,3 x 3,5 x 5 cm