Jose Antonio the Kiwi Mini Baby Teether
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
Handcrafted one by one & hand painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Easy to hang & take on-the-go! Say no to loosing your toys
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
José Antonio the Kiwi is a mini teether perfect for babies. Designed with an ergonomic shape that makes it easy to hold when used as a teether. Little ones will discover very realistic textures and raised points, making it very pleasant while soothing teething gums. Introduce children to a healthy lifestyle with kiwi! - Easy to hang on a pacifier holder - take your teether everywhere! - Did you know that kiwis have one of the highest nutritional values of all fruits? They contain over 20 essential vitamins and minerals, more than almost any fruit we know of!
This Chewy-to-Go baby pacifier teether helps babies' natural palate and jaw development while stimulating their senses. Each teether is handmade one at a time with 100% natural rubber and hand-painted with natural pigments - the perfect sustainable gift for newborns!
- Mini teethers with ergonomic design for smaller hands & wide textures made for newborns.
- Natural teethers-to-go inspired in nature made from pure rubber from trees.
- All handcrafted taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Used as teethers, bath toys and sensory play toys.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 5,3 x 5,3 x 4 cm