Anita the Bananita Mini Baby Teether
No plastic or silicone: 100% natural rubber from trees
Handcrafted one by one & hand painted with natural pigments
Biodegradable toys: generating the least possible carbon footprint & waste in the planet
Easy to hang & take on-the-go! Say no to loosing your toys
Solidary toys: we contribute with causes for the planet & the people
Anita the Bananita is the new baby banana teether concept for babies by Oli&Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
This fruit teether introduces kids into following healthy habits from a young age while relieving sore gums.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Realism & color to attract kids & develop imagination
- Full of textures for sensory play and squishy to soothe teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments taking care of every detail. Each piece is uniquely handmade, slight variations in color and shape are normal.
- Made with no holes, preventing the creation of bacteria and mold. Floats safely on water. Highly hygienic and mold free.
- Age range: 0+ certified. Recommend for babies for teething and older kids for bath time & role play.
- Designed to be easy to grasp, soft & flexible for kids.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, sensory toys and decorative objects.
- Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic.
- Low carbon footprint and environmentally friendly.
- 6,5 x 6,5 x 5,5 cm